Systemdek llX 900 Turntable Motor Upgrade
Systemdek motor upgrade to the Origin Live Turntable Motor
- Remove base board from turntable by unscrewing four rubber feet.
- Unscrew turntable motor connections from choccy block. Unscrew motor from mounting plate (obvious when you see it).
- Remove motor and clip mains lead off transformer. Poke remains of mains lead through exit hole of deck.
- Mount Origin Live DC turntable motor from underneath using single screw into bottom of top plinth.
- Thread DC motor lead through old hole left by mains lead. Adjust turntable motor position and fit belt.
- Done in half an hour. Don't replace base board as no mains voltage now passes through deck.