Systemdek llX 900 Turntable Upgrade
With the Origin Live DC Motor Kit
- Remove base board from t/table by unscrewing four rubber feet.
- Unscrew motor connections from choccy block. Unscrew motor from mounting plate (obvious when you see it).
- Remove motor and clip mains lead off transformer. Poke remains of mains lead through exit hole of deck.
- Mount Origin Live DC motor from underneath using single screw into botom of top plinth.
- Thread DC motor lead through old hole left by mains lead. Adjust motor position and fit belt.
- Done in half an hour. Don't replace base board as no mains voltage now passes through deck.