KLEI Copper Harmony Phono/RCA Plug - KLE
Sound: Exceptional Resolution, Tight non-bloated deep/detailed/resolving Bass, Extremely articulate presentation, Conveys subtle nuances with amazing dexterity, Stage is spacious and envelopes the listener, Allows the full emotion of the music to be experienced, Superb dynamics and an excellent micro detail presentation, Displays delicate upper mid and high frequency detail/resolution and harmonic texture with precision and emotion, Delivers music with low noise/distortion in a Warm Musical and Involving manner from a Black/Quiet Background.
The following are the improvements that Keith Louis Eichmann (aka KL) has made to the Copper®Harmony Phono/RCA plug design when compared to his previous Bullet®Plug design…
1. Signal/Ground pins are pure Copper and >101% IACS (not Tellurium Copper (95% IACS) or Brass (28% IACS).
2. Signal/Ground pin optimization to enhance electron flow, in accordance with KL’s Copper Signal/Ground formula.
3. Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
4. Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
5. Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that Capacitive, Inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
6. The Head Assembly jaw structure has been redesigned and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to a Phono/RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
7. Ground pin includes thread teeth which ensures that a metal Housing is star-point grounded.
8. The Housing Assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the Cable.
9. Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
10. Recommendations: >150hrs Burn-in, Cable OD sizes from 4mm to 9.5mm.
Sold in packs of 4
Read WhatHiFi Review click here