Sugden Masterclass IA-4 Integrated Amplifier
The largest and most powerful integrated amplifier in the Sugden family which takes advantage of the initial Sugden class A output configuration. The Pure Class A solid state output stage equipped with greater power from a custom-built transformer and low impedance supply can project and fill an enormous holographic sound stage with ‘simply more music’.
An extraordinary, organic, euphonic, acoustic performance, achieved by the integration of a state of the art preamplifier and the classic Sugden Class A output stage. The integrated system of pre-amp and power amp driven by individual power supplies enables the ultimate in musical performance. Just listen - you will find it worth more than a thousand words. Despite the high power installed, Sugden have included an MM phono stage of extremely high quality.
- Inputs: Three line level, one tape, one phono (mm), one balanced
- Outputs: One pre-out, one tape out, two pairs of multi-way WBT binding posts
- Input Sensitivity: 125mV for maximum output
- Phono Input Sensitivity: 2mV MM
- Power Output: 33 Watts into 8 ohms both channels working
- Frequency Response: 14Hz-200kHz +/-1dB
- Bandwidth: 6Hz-300kHz +/-3dB
- Signal to Noise: >100dB
- Weight: 19 (kg) - Dimensions: 165H X 430W X 440D (mm)