For Moving Coil
GSP Audio Moving Coil Phono Stages
- PSU1 Upgrade Power SupplyThe PSU1 is the unipolar linear audio power supply supplied with the flagship phono stage preamps and headphone amplifiers.£185.00
- Gram Amp 3 Fanfare
An RIAA phono stage preamp dedicated to moving coil cartridge pre-amplification.£280.00
- GSP Audio Enigma Power Supply
The result is greater clarity when using the Accession MC phono stage, in fact it's like getting the improvement the standard issue Accession MC provides, all over again.£385.00
- GSP Audio - Reflex M or CThe Reflex M phono stage preamp is the new one box solution for Moving Magnet Cartridges - capable of high end performance. The Reflex C phono stage preamp is the new one box solution for conventional (low) output moving coil cartridges having an output of 0.2 to 1.0 mV.£540.00
- GSP Elevator EXP c/w PSU1 power supply (MC step up)
The Elevator EXP Pre Preamplifier preamplifies the signal from a conventional output moving coil phono cartridge to moving magnet cartridge sensitivity. The signal is then fed to a moving magnet phono stage as pictured right.
It's better than a step up transformer because noise cannot be induced into it, and it's far more linear making for a better bass response.
It's the electronic equivalent of a moving coil step up transformer, or as moving coil enthusiasts abbreviate it:SUT. However, a step up transformer easily picks up hum and electrical disturbances — it also consumes some of the delicate signal current to magnetize its core. What's so bad about that? Read on.£640.00
- GSP Audio - Accession MC Phono StageA great phono stage for low output moving coil cartridges.£1,200.00