Items 26-50 of 60
- Universal Threaded VTA Adjuster
The Threaded VTA Adjuster" suits all decks. It is simply a thin threaded collar which threads onto the older style threaded base of a Rega tonearm. As the collar is rotated it raises and lowers the height of the arm. Once the right height is attained you simply clamp the arm to the board as normal using the large Rega nut.£25.50
- LP12 Armboard pre-drilled for all Origin Live & Rega armsArmboard to fit Origin Live & Rega Arms to the Linn LP12£27.50
- L'Art Du Son Cleaning Fluid
This is THE record cleaning fluid to use for significant performance increase and to avoid damage to your records - "I strongly recommend L'Art du Son Record Cleaning Liquid. One bottle should last about three years for the typical audiophile." THE MUSIC. COM£36.00
- Upgrade Platter Mat (1mm Thick)
Probably the best low cost, high value upgrade you can make to your turntable regardless of its origin. It adds transparency, dynamics and bass depth. At only 1mm thick it’s easy to install without causing problems. The diameter is 296mm to fit inside the lip of decks such as the LP12 .£43.00
- SME Adaptor
Origin Live Adaptor plate to mount all Origin Live and older style (not 3 point mount) Rega arms to any SME armboard mount.
The top of the Origin Live arm plate adaptor sits at 10mm above the surface it is mounted on. This height can be a problem in raising the arm too high. You will normaly need at least 29mm between the top of the platter (including mat) and the top of the arm plate adaptor. Put another way - if you start with the height of an armboard without the Origin Live adaptor, it needs to be 10 + 29mm = 39mm or more below the top of the platter, for the arm to fit happily using the Origin Live armplate adaptor.
The adaptor plate is made of 3mm thick Stainless steel. 8mm spacers, fastening bolts and washers are provided along with an allen key.£49.00
- Technics Armboard
"This modification makes a good turntable into a variation. So if you're in the market for any new DJ equipment, I can recommend this new Origin Live armboard without any reservation at all. " read more
-Hi Fi World
- Click here to view fitting instructions for the technics deck
- Sliding VTA Adjuster - adds 13mm to height of arm and thus will not fit most decks
Adds 13mm to height of arm and thus will not fit most decks
The "sliding VTA adjuster" is the best sounding adjuster but adds 13mm to the height of your arm postion due to its thickness. Using this adjuster you can further raise the arm by an additional 20mm.
The sliding VTA adjuster gives infinite adjustment and improves the sound quality. It consists of a sleeve that you can adjust vertically using a grub screw to clamp it in position. The mechanism is similar to the Linn arm height adjustment. It is worth noting that the sleeve clamps the arm in position without damaging its threads. The flange holding the sleeve is fastened onto your armboard using 2 or 3 bolts or screws unequally spaced on a 55mm diameter circle. It needs a mounting hole somewhere between 28mm - 42mm in diameter and is then screwed or bolted to the armboard using 3 fastenings . The overall diameter of the VTA is 70mm.
To work out if your deck will accept the adjuster, allow for the following - The height between the top of your armboard and the top of the platter must be greater than 44mm. If this is the case then the Origin Live VTA adjuster will fit your deck mounted on top of the armboard. The VTA adjuster actually improves performance significantly because it decouples the arm.£69.00
- Origin Live Internal Rewire KIT to install yourselfOrigin Live Internal Rewire£77.00
- Spin Clean Record Washer MkII
The Spin-Clean record washing system removes deeply embeded fine dust from records in a new and inventive way, enabling users to clean both sides of their records at once, without using the turntable as a cleaning platform. With the Spin-Clean® record washing system, you'll help preserve your precious records and stylus.£80.00
- Origin Live Internal Rewire KIT to install yourself
Origin Live External Rewire£85.00
- OL Structural Modification and Counterweight KIT for Rega Arms to install yourselfAs described in the reviews on this site, the OL structural modification for all Rega arms is THE most effective of all the upgrades that we carry out on these arms. You also get a far superior counterweight that has special decoupling features.£87.00
- OL Structural Modification and Counterweight for Rega ArmsAs described in the reviews on this site, the OL structural modification for all Rega arms is THE most effective of all the upgrades that we carry out on these arms. You also get a far superior counterweight that has special decoupling features.£87.00
- Tonearm Adaptor mount for Origin Live and Rega arms on armboards thicker than 28mmTonearm Adaptor mount for Origin Live and Rega arms on armboards thicker than 28mm£90.00
- To upgrade / repair your existing DC motor kit with replacement Circuit board PCB
All owners of an existing Origin Live DC motor kit can upgrade or repair their boxes by installing a replacement printed circuit board (PCB).£0.00
- Digital Stylus Force Gauge - Project measure it 2
Not the cheapest on the market but we stopped offering lesser gauges because of the failure rate. This Digital Stylus Force Guage is an excellent touch screen meter and will conveniently read your tracking force with great accuracy. No more fiddling with mechanical stylus balances that stick and can give false readings.£90.00