Items 1-25 of 38
- GSP Audio - Gram Amp 2 Communicator
It may look cheap and plain but this little phono preamp is legendary for its audio performance! The Gram Amp 2 Communicator phono preamp is THE phono preamp that first made the GSP name synonymous with superior vinyl reproduction and incredible sound staging!£180.00
- GSP Audio - Voyager Portable Headphone Amplifier
The shirt pocket sized Voyager portable headphone amp makes music on the move a whole new experience...The Voyager portable is the ideal partner for your portable music devices whos headphone outputs are often limited in performance because battery power is being used for their other functions.£195.00
- Creek OBH-18 Phono Pre AmpThe OBH-18 was released in late 2003. The function of the OBH-18 is to boost the level and correct the frequency response of a low level signal coming from a moving magnet phono pick-up on a conventional turntable. The OBH-18 is designed to boost the signal and introduce an R.I.A.A. frequency response characteristic.£209.26
- Creek OBH-15 Phono Pre AmpThe most recent addition to the Creek range is the OBH-15, combining moving magnet and moving coil Phono pre-amplifiers, into one diminutive chassis. Seriously impressive and offering audiophile performance, the new OBH-15 will augment any system.£240.00
- GSP Audio - Gram Amp 2 Special Edition
A phono stage/preamp for moving magnet, high output moving coil and moving iron phono cartridges.
"I can't think of any other phono stage anywhere near its price that can match the 2 SE's clear, taut, and dynamic bass response, nor approach its high frequency clarity and resolution." STEREO TIMES£260.00
- Novo Discrete - Headphone amplifier - GSP Audio
The Novo is truly inspired! Winning What Hi-Fi's prestigious best headphone amplifier award for three years in a row it has to be special. Discrete means it's made from individual transistors and that's considered high-end, but the Novo is a budget headphone amp... surprising!£280.00
- Bitzie USB DAC/USB Headphone Amp - GSP Audio
"It turns a computer into a top notch hi-fi source!"
The Bitzie USB DAC is all about the music and just how good it makes digital audio sound.
"I wasn’t so much listening as fully immersed. There’s a great sense of space and depth and it’s difficult to turn the thing off and go to bed. The Bitzie is bags of fun, but watch for bags under the eyes." [Lauri Cular]
That just about sums up what everybody finds with the Bitzie USB DAC.£350.00
- Puresound T10 Moving Coil Transformer
It has been our experience that the best results are achieved when using moving coil cartridges loaded via a correctly matched transformer. The T10 contains two wide bandwidth, custom manufactured transformers with MuMetal cores.£369.95
- Solo SRGII Stereo Headphone Amplifier - GSP Audio
The Solo stereo headphone amplifier started life in 2001, has seen a decade of continuous improvement and on its way What Hi-Fi? gave it five stars, warning customers to "be prepared to buy it there and then" if they dared to audition it.£405.00
- GSP Audio - Era Gold V
The Era Gold V phono stage preamp is for moving magnet, moving iron and high output moving coil phono cartridges in the range 2mV to 10mV.
"This amazing-sounding product took me by surprise. I continue to recommend it for high-output moving coil cartridges..."
Michael Fremer, Analog Corner, Stereophile£430.00
- GSP Audio - Reflex M or CThe Reflex M phono stage preamp is the new one box solution for Moving Magnet Cartridges - capable of high end performance. The Reflex C phono stage preamp is the new one box solution for conventional (low) output moving coil cartridges having an output of 0.2 to 1.0 mV.£540.00
- GSP Elevator EXP c/w PSU1 power supply (MC step up)
The Elevator EXP Pre Preamplifier preamplifies the signal from a conventional output moving coil phono cartridge to moving magnet cartridge sensitivity. The signal is then fed to a moving magnet phono stage as pictured right.
It's better than a step up transformer because noise cannot be induced into it, and it's far more linear making for a better bass response.
It's the electronic equivalent of a moving coil step up transformer, or as moving coil enthusiasts abbreviate it:SUT. However, a step up transformer easily picks up hum and electrical disturbances — it also consumes some of the delicate signal current to magnetize its core. What's so bad about that? Read on.£640.00
- Solo Ultra-Linear Diamond Edition - Headphone amplifier - GSP AudioA headphone amplifier that is truly capable of making good headphone deliver a lifelike, dynamic and breathtaking performance with a real out of head three-dimensional stereo sound stage. The new Solo Ultra-Linear Diamond Edition - our flagship headphone amplifier - gives you the sound you always wanted from a headphone!£670.00
- Puresound P10 MM Phono StageThis Phono stage is the best we have heard at this price point and betters highly regarded phono stages in excess of £3000. Sound is exceptionally good tonally with complete freedom from grain and any hint of harshness. Fluid and beguiling with great texture on instruments and timbral insight - Dynamic, yet detailed, this phono stage is the whole package and is a delight to recommend. This is all you need for Moving Magnet (MM) and high output moving coil cartridges. For Low output moving coils, the best option is to add the high quality GSP Audio (Graham Slee) Elevator active step up. This has variable input loadings to accommodate any moving coil. If you're on a tighter budget then the Pure sound T10 step up transformer is the other option"£689.00
- Revelation M or C
Revelation M phono stage preamp: for moving magnet, high output moving iron and high output moving coil cartridges
"...the musical delivery steps up several levels - to the extent that with certain records it starts to challenge the musical virtues (as opposed to the sonic qualities) of the more expensive units here."
Roy Gregory, Hi-Fi +
Revelation C phono stage preamp: for low output moving coil cartridges. Capable of high end sound with huge levels of flexibility.£740.00
- Creek Evolution 2 Amplifier
The legacy continues with the Creek Evolution 2 Amplifier.
Designed using high-quality components to deliver an even cleaner, undistorted and faithful sound that its forebear and with sleek and stylish looks, the Evo 2 is a terrific audiophile amp. With 5 stereo line inputs and full remote control, the new Evo 2 amplifier is a terrific buy.£749.00
- Creek Evolution 50A Amplifier
This new amplifier forms part of the next generation EVOLUTION 50 range of products. Housed in a slim case with engraved front panel and solidcontrol knobs, it’s finished in either black or silver brushed aluminium. An ingenious new push button design has been developed for it, offering excellent tactile feel and backlit optical indication of usable functions for optimum user-friendliness.
This is Creek’s first product to feature an OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display. This white on black display provides higher clarity and resolution than a normal display. Brightness levels can be changed or the display made to turn off when not required, via the menu system.£750.00
- GSP Audio - Accession M Phono StagePhenomenal phono stage that cannot be overhyped because it really is that good - comfortably outperforms many phono stages at well over 4 times the price. GSP audio may not always be flavour of the month but is a true market leader that shatters the recommendations of a seemingly endless stream of mediocre stages with great reviews.£936.00