Classic+ Puritan Audio Mains Cables
The conductors of ordinary mains cables act as an antenna for the electromagnetic interference that floods our environment. They direct this hash and rubbish directly into our reproduction chain inhibiting your system’s ability to accurately resolve minute and subtle information.
Whilst conventional shielded cables prevent this interference from reaching the conductors, unfortunately they deposit these disturbances to ground, the same ground that your system components use as their reference, increasing system noise and signal errors.
Puritan Proprietary Dissipative Technology provides a unique barrier of dissipative shielding. Interference bombarding the cable is absorbed by the dissipative shields where its energy is absorbed and dissipated by converting into micro heat energy through multiple attenuation paths, preventing EMI reaching the internal conductors and avoiding the problem of the shielded interference being dumped onto the system earth plane.
Available in 1.0 – 1.5 – 2.0 – 3.0 M or custom lengths with C7, C13 (standard) or C19 connectors and UK, European Schuko or American Nema plug types (with other plug and connector types available on request).
- Conductors Ultra High Purity Plated Copper
- Conductor Power Rating 20Amps
- Conductor Insulation Dielectric Optimised Vibration Damping Silicone
- Conductors Sheathing Vibration Absorption Optimised Silicone With Dissipative Outer Coating
- Outer Covering Soft Fabric To Avoid Vibration Pick Up (Available in Copper, Black or White)