- Conical Bonded stylus for less critical tilt angle adjustment allowing more flexible use on various tonearms.
- VM type dual magnet design ensures outstanding channel separation, extended frequency response and superb tracking
- Lightweight tapered aluminium cantilever allows for faithful reading of the record groove
- Centre shield plate enables the effective separation of left and right channels, suppressing electrical crosstalk to below 40dB
- Durable low resonance polymer housing
Instead of using a single, large magnet, the two magnets are arranged in the shape of a “V”. The two magnets are positioned precisely to match the positions of the left and right channels in the stereo groove walls. Consequently, the VM design ensures outstanding channel separation, extended frequency response and superb tracking.